We Have an Online Patient Portal!
Patients at Advanced Vision Care in Nashville, Belleville, and Freeburg enjoy greater convenience with RevolutionPHR.
Features Available in RevolutionPHR:
- Update changes in key information such as new phone numbers, email addresses, addresses, and more.
- Complete your pre-exam interviews online. This information automatically is added to your patient chart in our system which leads to a more accurate and efficient exam.
- Schedule appointments any time of day.
- Check the status of glasses and contact lens orders.
- See billing statements.
To access RevolutionPHR:
CLICK ON THE REVOLUTION PHR BUTTON below.
If this is your first time logging into RevolutionPHR, your username is your email address if we have it on file. Otherwise, our office will provide you with a patient ID number for login. If you have not received your temporary password via email, please contact our office.
Please note: As of August 2014, family accounts are available to replace previous individual logins.
If you are a parent logging in for the first time for a child’s account, please use your own login information as listed above or that was emailed to you to access the family account.
If you previously had individual accounts for each family member and would like to combine these, please call our office so that we can reset your accounts.
What is RevolutionPHR?
The acronym PHR stands for “Personal Health Record” and represents an online location where you and only you can view important information about your relationship with us.
RevolutionPHR utilizes the highest standards of online security while allowing you to view portions of your eye care record through any standard Internet browser on a PC or Mac computer or an iPad We encourage you to use the Login information created specifically for you to review the many features available.
You can decide if access to RevolutionPHR is right for you, and participation is completely optional. We have no record of your access and we allow you to use this online portal at your discretion.
Other Printable Forms and Information
- New Patient Paperwork
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notification of Language Assistance
- Non-Discrimination Policy