COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update – 06/01/2020
TO OUR PATIENT FAMILY
Please know that you can call our office. We are here for you and available to:
- Schedule appointments
- Answer questions
- Place contact lens orders
- Arrange for pick up of glasses, contact lenses, supplements, and other supplies
The health and safety of our patients is our number one priority at all times. We are committed to supporting our community in the safest way possible, and we thank you for continuing to support local businesses like ours.
Dr. Josh, Dr. Mike, and the entire Advanced Vision Care staff
What We’re Doing For the Corona Virus
With ongoing concerns, we want to reassure you that our medical facility is prepared and ready to continue serving our community and providing medical services to those in need. Our dedicated team is continuing to take appropriate preventative safety measures to protect you and our staff.
Please know that we are monitoring this situation closely and will continue to sanitize our clinic thoroughly and consistently. We are also practicing social distancing by scheduling fewer appointments and limiting the number of people in our office at any given time. We would like to encourage you to call our clinic if you have any questions about our services. We will continue to update you with any changes moving forward.
We are committed to supporting our community in the safest way possible, and we thank you for continuing to support local businesses like ours.
CORONA VIRUS MEASURES TO PREVENT INFECTION
We are using the very best practices available to minimize any exposure.
The health and safety of our patients and community is our number one priority at all times.
OUR DOCTORS & STAFF ARE:
- Washing our Hands frequently (20 seconds minimum).
- Using Hypochlorous Acid disinfectant in between hand-washing and after each patient encounter.
- Using Hypochlorous Acid disinfectant on knobs, counters, frames, desks, chairs, all equipment, and all touchable surfaces after each patient encounter.
- Disinfecting frames after handling & before they are made available for others to handle.
- Screening staff members for COVID-19 symptoms, risks factors, and completing temperature monitoring twice daily.
- Requiring any staff person feeling ill, with fever or cough, to stay home.
- Call the office before entering the premises. If arriving for an appointment, we will ensure we have a room sanitized and ready for you.
- If arriving for an adjustment or to purchase supplements, materials, glasses, contacts, etc., we can do many of these services curbside! Give us a call, and someone can come out to meet you!
- Use Pure & Clean Spray on your hands and have your temperature checked when entering the office.
- Wash Hands or use Pure & Clean before handling glasses or other merchandise.
- If you have had a FEVER, had a COUGH, or have TRAVELED to a highly infected area in the last 14 days, please contact us via text or phone call. We will gladly reschedule your appointment for a suitable date and time.
- Check out our website for many new features! You can shop for eyeglass frames and contact lenses, or pay your bill with your Care Credit card!